For this special role, we are looking for internationally experienced and highly motivated person, with strong SAP functional and technical background and preferably with Pharma Industry experience! Furthermore, we are appreciating pro-actively mindset, likewise the commitment on working in teams and with the client and willingness to travel.
Your main responsibilities will be:
As an Extended Warehouse Management core team member, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will be part of a wider team responsible for the design and implementation of SAP solutions to our customer base and to meet our customer’s needs.
You will translate business requirements into solutions, specifications and communicate across all levels of the business from a technical perspective to business user. You will support customer engagements and perform delivery of the Project Systems solutions working alongside Sales, Account Managers, Project Managers and the Integration Team to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions integrated into core S4Hana solutions.
- Educational IT background and solid 8+ years SAP experience working on global projects in Pharmaceutical environment
- 4+ SAP EWM experience must
- Excellent process definition and process management knowledge in EWM, including MES (Manufacturing Execution System) knowledge and experience must (specifically integration with EWM)
- End -to-end EWM implementation experience needed
- Deep understanding and implementation experience with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional as well as ability to act in testing, customer support and training
- Business knowledge, strong consulting skills and ability to act directly with the client
- Employment Type: permanent
- Project location: Europe
What you can expect from us:
- Participation in global SAP and IT transformation projects for our multi-national customer base
- Opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing Consulting Company with an excellent global network
- Trainings, which will support your personal development and professional career
- Open minded and intrinsic motivated team
- Unforgettable global team events
For further information please visit our website: www.fusion-cons.com