Your main responsibilities:
- Designing MDG solution for the collected business requirements;
- Collaboration with operational teams, data owners, and partners help to ensure the understanding and alignment of E2E data governance processes;
- Drive the implementation of process improvements through the introduction of appropriate resolutions;
- Actively works with the cross-divisional teams to reduce master data defects and develop processes that reduce non-value-added work;
- Translates detailed business requirements to IT organization and manages changes to such specifications;
- Develop data governance metrics and data accuracy metrics;
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- 5-10 years of experience;
- SAP MDG functional and customizing experience;
- System interfaces - inbound/outbound interfaces across various systems, e.g. via Distribution Rule Framework (DRF);
- Experience with SAP Table structure – preferably S/4 HANA;
- System landscape optimization;
- Preferred: User Interface Implementation, via Floorplan Manager (FPM) and Web Dynpro;
- Preferred: ABAP experience.
- Project Type: Implementation Project
- Project location: Switzerland and/or Germany with potential travels cross EU
- Type of position: Employment & Freelance possible
What you can expect from us:
- Participation in global SAP MDG and IT transformation projects for our multi-national customer base;
- Opportunity to develop your career in a fast-growing Consulting Company with an excellent global network;
- Trainings, which will support your personal development and professional career;
- Open minded and intrinsic motivated team;
- Unforgettable global team events.